DIY Design Plan
Your design "partner-in-crime"
Hello DIY'er! We love that you want to tackle a project independently, and we want to help! Partnering with us on your DIY project will ensure that you don't waste time (or, money) doing it all wrong. We're here to ensure everything goes smoothly!
DIY Design Plan details
This plan includes:
Detailed shopping list
Furniture placement/drawing, size, and color suggestions
Does not include shopping, styling, accessories, or revisions
$300 Consultation Fee
This fee is paid upfront and is non-refundable. Should the client proceed with the design plan, the fee is applied towards the total BRD fee.
Our DIY Design Package provides a conceptual plan for you to use as a "recipe" to pull together a beautiful and cohesive space on your own. This package allows you to enter into a "light" version of our exclusive Full-Service Design Plan, providing you with the core foundational elements necessary to create that dream look you're after, with all the accessories and finishes to fully complete the space. Approach your DIY Project with confidence with the help of our incredibly talented design team!
Is the DIY design plan right for me?
I need furniture and want to make sure I buy the right size and style for my space.
I don't have a design bone in my body and I need help.
I have time to shop and source furnishings and decor on my own.
I love the BRD style, I just need a simple plan to follow in my home.
If you answered yes to any of the above statements, the DIY Design Plan is a great fit for you!
* Starts at $5000
* Prices are per space. Bundle three or more spaces for a custom "package" price.
* Smaller spaces such as powder rooms, foyers, laundry rooms, etc will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Our mission is to walk through the design process with you in a way that alleviates stress and overwhelm. Our straightforward DIY Design process will provide you with the detailed vision and framework to create the dream space you've always wanted.
1. Discovery call. A brief, 30-minute call with Becky to discuss your project and vision.
2. Consultation. 90-minute in-home meeting to tour and assess your space and potential project.
3. Inspiration meeting. A 60- minute, in-person meeting at the BRD office to review inspiration boards and ideas, so you may communicate your desired vision, including features and aesthetics.
4. Trade day. *Applies to Remodel Design Plan only. During the second visit, Becky and your selected contractor will meet and discuss an execution plan for your remodel project. *There will be additional costs if we need a Structural Engineer report for the project.
5. Design selection. After all information has been gathered, Becky will schedule a third meeting to present all aspects of the project and her recommendations for moving forward. During this meeting Becky will provide you with material selections, conceptual furnishings, fixtures and finishes, for your space so you can visualize the beautiful end result.