Full-Service Design Plan
Take your space from average to AHH-mazing
Full-Service Interior Design is the best package and design service we offer at Becky Robbins Designs. With our 3 Phase Design Process, we plan and manage all aspects of your project from start to finish. If you like the attention to detail and design style you see in our gallery, this is the plan for you.
Full-Service Design Plan details
This plan includes:
Sourcing of items & coordinating deliveries
Furniture selection/fabric procurements
Window treatment selections
Accessories selections & styling
Starting at $7000
Multi Room Discount can be discussed
$300 Consultation Fee
This fee is paid upfront and is non-refundable. Should the client proceed with the design plan, the fee is applied towards the total BRD fee.
Is the full-service design plan right for me?
I've seen the Becky Robbins Designs gallery and want that level of detailed design for my home.
I am a busy, hardworking professional and I want a beautiful home, but I don't have the time to shop, design or manage a project; I just want it done.
If you answered yes to any of the above statements, Full-Service Interior Design is a great fit for you!
* Starts at $5000
* Prices are per space. Bundle three or more spaces for a custom "package" price.
* Smaller spaces such as powder rooms, foyers, laundry rooms, etc will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
The BRD design team will communicate with your selected contractor and honor your budget. Our mission is to walk through the design process with you in a way that alleviates stress and overwhelm.
1. Discovery call. A brief, 30-minute call with Becky to discuss your project and vision.
2. Consultation. 90-minute in-home meeting to tour and assess your space and potential project.
3. Inspiration meeting. A 60- minute, in-person meeting at the BRD office to review inspiration boards and ideas, so you may communicate your desired vision, including features and aesthetics.
4. Trade day. *Applies to Remodel Design Plan only. During the second visit, Becky and your selected contractor will meet and discuss an execution plan for your remodel project. *There will be additional costs if we need a Structural Engineer report for the project.
5. Design selection. After all information has been gathered, Becky will schedule a third meeting to present all aspects of the project and her recommendations for moving forward. During this meeting Becky will provide you with material selections, conceptual furnishings, fixtures and finishes, for your space so you can visualize the beautiful end result.